Posts related to 1950

View of the city block occupied by Gilpin School.

Gilpin School Addition, Denver – 1950

The large red-brick Gilpin School was built for Denver Public Schools, located north of downtown Denver at 2949 California. Today it is a Montessori Public School.

The original University Park School can be seen at far right of new complex.

University Park School Addition, Denver – 1950

In 1950 Moore designed an extensive addition to the historic University Park School in Southeast Denver.

Ignacio High School, 1950.

Ignacio School, Ignacio – 1950

Moore designed the new Ignacio High School in Ignacio, near Durango, serving southeast La Plata County and the Southern Ute Indian Reservation, in 1950.