At 1445 Cleveland Place, this is considered Denver’s most important example of International style architecture, with stair towers, horizontally ribboned windows, and the use of cantilever. Originally the Denver University School of Commerce, it was leased to the City and County in 1968, and sold to the City in 1971. Moore was chief design architect. The building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. With a new 12-story north addition, it is now part of the Wellington Webb Complex.